lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

People say that summer is the best part of the year, but why would people say that? Is it because school is over? Or is it the climate which makes us feel that way? I personally prefer clouthy days, not which a big shinny sun, nor rainy, just clouds blocking out the sun, because a shinny sun makes me feel tired, and makes my head ache, but rainy days make you feel down, sometimes even sad, you get sick, you just want to be on bed all day.

I prefer a cold from a hot, sunny day, because when you are cold, you just get a sweater on, drink some hot chocolate, and you wont be cold any more, but in hot, sunny days it wont matter how much water you drink, you need air conditioning to feel fresh.

weather affects our mood, I for example, when it is cold, I have more energy, I can make sports and barely get tired and I feel happier, and more relaxed, but when its hot I feel like doing nothing, I feel tired, I have much less energy, I feel kind of sad and stressed, and sometimes, I feel angry, the worse thing of hot days, the thing that gets me more stressed, and the thing i hate the most of hot days is, that in the night it is really hard to sleep, I get all wet because I sweat, I get sticky, I feel upset, stressed, useless, so finally I get into a fight with my bed, and I throw all of my beadspreads away, finally, the bed wins, and I can not sleep, or at least not calmly, nor for a lot of time.

Even though I don not like sunny days in a lot of ways, I like them because I can play soccer, because grass is green and there is no rain, so grass wont be wet.

My favorite type of day is cloudy day, the type of day I hate the most is sunny day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario